About your booking
- How do I make a booking on your website?
Our online booking service is very easy to use. You may choose a transfer or a tour depending on what you are interested in. You will be guided step by step through the process of booking.
- What information do I need in order to book?
Your personal details and contact info are needed in order to make a booking.
- I cannot find a route I want to book. What to do?
You send us an email with all the details and we will find the best solution for you.
- How do I pay for my transfer?
Our online booking system provides different kinds of payment such as direct bank transfer, PayPal or credit card.
- Can I book a transfer with more than one stop?
All our transfers can be changed upon your request. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
About your transfer
- What luggage entitlement will I have?
One luggage and a handbag per person. If you have more luggage, please let us know.
- Where will I meet the driver when I arrive?
The driver will welcome you at the pick-up point holding a sign with your name on it.
- What happens if I can’t locate my driver?
In that case, you must call us immediately on the mobile numbers available on the website.
- My group size has changed, can I choose another vehicle?
Of course. You may choose vehicles from 4 to 55 seats. Providing you inform us in advance via email so that we can arrange the change.
- How long will the transfer take?
It depends on your destination and traffic. For example, from Athens Airport (Eleftherios Venizelos) to Athens or vice versa is usually takes 30 to 45 minutes.
- Do you offer a travel insurance?
We are sorry but we do not offer a personal travel insurance, other than our vehicles which are fully insured. Please contact your insurance advisor or broker.
- How will I know that my reservation is confirmed?
You will receive a confirmation email, which will contain the details of your reservation once it is confirmed.
- Do you have baby seats in your vehicles?
Baby seats are provided upon request. This should always be requested when booking a tour or a transfer.
- Do you allow pets in your vehicles?
Yes, pets are allowed in our vehicles provided they are inside a secure pet carrier for traveling, according to our state policy.
- Is my credit card safe?
Travel Trans Athens uses EUROBANK S.A. for handling all the payments. Eurobank uses the Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”). SSL encrypts your personal information such as your password, address and telephone number, and your credit card is available only to you and the credit card companies.
This encryption makes transactions on the Internet a secure procedure.